Saturday, October 21, 2023

Tronster's Tools for VLOG and Blog


Equipment Check

Background

 Here at Tronster.net, I try to provide information and entertainment.  I know your time is valuable, and I am just one choice in many to waste that time.  I greatly appreciate all of you that visit, search the site and check out my little slice of the Internet. 

Today, I wanted to let you know how it has been going.  I have recently started using Rumble to post videos.  I am not one of those creators looking to quit my job and be full time on the Internet.  For one thing, you have to have a lot of traffic to make a living (and I don't).  I enjoy the adventure part so much, the content part is not my best work.  However, I do try to improve as time goes on. I ask that you look around the page, do a search for a topic and see if I have any thoughts or adventures to share.  

Videos



I post most of my vlog videos on Rumble.  If you haven't set up a Rumble account, Tronster recommends you do.  Why?  It's up and coming, and there is a wide variety of quality videos on different subjects.  There is also a wide variety of low quality videos.  Such as mine, as I learn the techniques to produce better videos.  With an account, you do not have to post videos, but you can leave comments on videos.  Otherwise you just get to watch them.

Pictures



If you have spent anytime here are Troster.net, you will see I have taken a lot of pictures.  With different cameras in different scenarios.  I recent ly purchased a new camera, and I am still learning all the settings, features and best way to use it.  Below are links to the camera and some of the items I use.  As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

1. Adapter ring for EF Lenses
2. My Camera:  Cannon R10 

My Thoughts

I am a fan of the cannon products.  This is my fourth cannon DSLR/mirrorless camera.  I started with the Rebel line, move up to the 30D, back to a rebel, and now I am on the R10.  This cameras is lighter and smaller than the others.  I find the buttons easy to find. Both on purpose and sometimes on accident.  No piece of equipment will beat practice and understanding of what you are trying to accomplish.  So I have read the manual. (briefly) I have made some setting changes.  I have a long way to go, and hope you will continue to follow as I learn more.  

Thank you for stopping by Tronster, and I hope you will come again.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...