Friday, July 13, 2007

Surabaya Update

Once Again I am hanging out in the totally cool Horizon Club at the Shangri-La in Surabaya. It has internet, albeit slow, but its wireless and free. So I take advantage. This week has been pretty slow. I plan on going to the movies with a friend tomorrow and see Transformers. It only costs 3 dollars here and the seats are assigned. If I buy a ticket for the seat next to me, no one will sit there, because it is mine. I just might do that.

I had the hotel make me a banana split last night, it was so good. I also had some arabic coffee. It was pretty good.

Well thats about it for now. Catch you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

again you have missed something not to try special food from surabaya it is call "rujak cingur " it is like salad with nose of cow....

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...