Monday, July 09, 2007

Surabaya adventures

Well, I have departed the fine city of Port Moresby and I am now in Surabaya. What a fun place. I am staying in the Shangri-La hotel. It is very nice, and staff is so attentive. I want to say hi to the staff of the GRO. Hey there.

So want adventures can I speak of here. The taxi rides are fun. The painted lane lines are just suggestions here, and everyone uses the horn. However, there is not a lot of road rage. So its fun.

Also, as you may imagine, I carry lots of little electronic gadgets to occupy my time when I ma on the road. All the gadgets power supplies are multi voltage (110-240) except one. My razor, I found this out after I blew up the transformer. So I might get one more trim out of it before the battery dies and it rests forever here in Surabaya.

That is about all for now. Check back for more updates.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...