Saturday, June 30, 2007

LOST Season II

Well back to the luggage story. You see, the airlines knew my luggage was not on the plane, so I waited. The next day, the flight did not come in until 5 minutes after 5. So I left work a little early, we work until 530, and wet to the hotel. The Airways here has been accommodating. They provided me a driver and an airport expert to assist with re-aquiring my bags. So we took a van to the airport and met the airport "expert". Then we find out that the plane has been delayed until 545. No big deal, it is already 530. We can wait. Then the driver and "expert" tell me they get off at 6pm and need to change out at the hotel. SO we ride to the hotel and I get new helpers. We return to the airport and go through security and they tell us the flight is delayed until 630. When the flight finally arrives, I have to wait until all the passengers clear customs. Fair Enough. Except there is someone on the flight who has to have a waiver or receipt for something he is bringing in and they can't find it. So we wait. At least an hour. Then I get to go in and claim my bags. Then customs says "Do you have electronics in your bag?" OHHH Yeeaaahh I have electronics. I practically travel with A home entertainment center. She makes me take every piece of electronics out of my bags. Then she said thanks and I am on my way. 830 I return to the hotel. What an ordeal. Movies in hand I start watching rush hour.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...