Saturday, January 13, 2007

Long time coming

It has been a while for my fair readers, but no fear, I have not forgotten about you. It has been a busy couple of weeks around here.

Last weekend I visited the Warner theater and caught the production of Stomp. What a great show If you ever get a chance to witness this performance, I recommend going.

For an inspirational movie check out Persuit of Happyness. This movie shows that if you work hard to achieve your goals, you can be rewarded.

The other comical movie I saw was Night at the Museum. This flick had good special effects and a cool story.

If it has been a while since going to google maps, check it out. They have updated a few of the views with modern pictures and you might see your house there. Parents of Tronster live in a remote area in SC, when I called up their address, I could see their car in the yard.

If some of this is hard to read, I am fighting a stuffy nose and it makes it difficult to understand what I am saying. So hang in there, it will become coherent before to long.

1 comment:

Kirby said...

check your spelling of pursuit

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...