Sunday, December 31, 2006

Time of the New Year

As I reflect on this past year, I would like to count my blessings. My health, my friends, my family, and my savior. My Savior Jesus Christ, has provided me with all the blessings a person could ask for, when I am away from my family, he provides me with friends, when I am away from all earthly friends and family, he keeps me company. These are the things I am thankful for, what are you thankful for this past year? How long has it been since you counted your blessings?

With a new year quickly approaching I wish each of you, my loyal readers, and my new readers, a prosperous and happy new year.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...