Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter is coming

After having to turn on my air-conditioner this past weekend it looks like winter will finally arrive here in DC. Not to fear, it should be a short cold spell. Since I have lived up here for dang near two years, not one snow flake has stuck to the ground. The forecast has flurries for tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait, rain just about de-stambilizes most DC area drivers, I can only imagine what will happen with a little ice and snow. It is not recommended that you drive while looking through your belly button.

Other news, I will be hitting the road soon, keep your eyes peeled for additional details.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...