Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas with Family of Tronster

Christmas, what a great time of year. This is the time of year we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Remember that we can't have Christmas without Christ. So don't send any Xmas signs, go ahead and write out Christmas.

I spent the weekend with family of Tronster in SC. The weather is warm, kind of reminded me of Christmas is Florida. Not like last year when I spent all of December in Brazil. I had a wonderful time with the family, and ate way to much. I was ready to bust on my return trip. A funny thing about visiting a small town. On the return trip tonight, it was rainy and chilly, about 50 degrees for most of the trip. As I was approaching the DC area, I came over a peak of the interstate and saw a bunch of red taillights. I thought to myself, there are more cars on this stretch of highway than there are in all of Marlboro County South Carolina. Funny the differences between small towns and major metro areas.

Now it is time for sleep and recovery, so I can return to work and make more money for the fun things in life. I hope each of you had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...