Thursday, October 27, 2005

Busy Week

WOW
It would appear that I have been a blogger slacker. Not that nothing exciting has happened, just it seems so hard to sit and write. I am getting ready for bed here in FINLAND. Its my last night here. I had a pretty good time. It is down right cold here. Then last night it snowed. Snowed I tell ya. It is now to cold to snow, and the ground is icing up. The Fins are nice enough, but generally they are reserved.

tomorrow I head for Estonia. I have a weekend there to hang out, but I won't be there very long. I look forward to the challenge.

Tronster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I check up on your blog, you never call, you never write, ect.

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...