Saturday, October 29, 2005

Estonia

I am now in Tallinn. The capital of Estonia. Yes that lovely former soviet republic. The people here are really nice. There is lots to see. Today, I only had to work for a couple of hours, then this afternoon I headed for old town. This town has buildings that have been here since the medieval times. The old tower has defended the cities for years. There was a museum for the old city and for its defenses. It was interesting. I took some pics, will have to post them later on. I am currently in the lobby, so I need to download them.

Thats all for now, need to get back to the game (Florida is currently on Top)

Tronster

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...