Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back at home

Hey Everyone,

I am back in Casa de Tronster. It is always nice to be home. I slept in my own bed for the first time in 15 days. It was nice, but I have found that the beds in the Sheraton are better. Oh well. I visited the parents this past rainy weekend. It was nice to see the family. I really enjoyed the time spent with my parents. We had a good time and had a great fish fry. The hole party was great. We had about 20 people there, and the fellowship hall was full of love. Thanks for the great time.

Tronster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back stateside brother. How did your "coffee" turn out?

Anonymous said...

Hey Troy,

Drop me an email some time. I'd love to hear from you.

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...