Monday, September 26, 2005

Live from Amman

Hey World

Communicating live from the Green Lounge in Amman Jordan. Things are going well. This is an interesting place. The Architecture here is wonderful, and since I paid for an entire week on Internet, I figured I would get my moneys worth and drop a few lines here. The hotel is very nice. My arrival at three in the morning was interesting, with my reservation and ride to the hotel being dropped, I managed just fine. I rode in a taxi (flew would be more accurate) from the airport, about 30Km away. We were going so fast the clock quit working in the cab. Space time quantum leap? I don't know, but the clock was working when we left the airport, and quit before we got to the hotel.
Last night I enjoyed the buffet dinner, tonight I am contemplating the room service, but who like to dine alone? At least I get to observe the locals at the buffet.
I want to send a congrats to the engagement of my friend, Sunshine will being getting hitched next May. You go girl.

Oh my, look at he battery meter, I must get going, watch for further updates.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...