Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Confession

I know, it has been a long time. My name is Tronster and I have been a blogger slacker. Not because I haven't had anything interesting to post about. I have traveled to 2 more countries. Togo and Benin. I had to return to the fine metropolitan of Cotonou Benin to do some warranty work, 1 week after returning the first time. Then it was Mother's day, and Tronster had to visit Mom, or I wouldn't get any of her bills willed to me. So I traveled 18 hours both ways to Benin. Though the dreaded Charles de Gaulle airport. My least favorite in the entire world. I have been t some small airports, and airports without any real services, but de Gaulle is still my least favorite. And then drove 6 1/2 hours to visit Parents of Tronster. While visiting, I landed on Mom and knocked her to the ground. You see, I was playing catch with my cousin and he threw the ball over my head and I jumped up to catch it and she was behind me. However, over all it was a good trip.

Oh Yeah, and I bought a condo in Manassas Park Va. So Casa de Tronster will be relocating at the beginning of next month. This transition will cost me about a week of Internet time. Get this, I am moving from one county to the other, you would think I could just transfer my cable service. Wrong. I have to settle one account and open a new one. With the same company. Go figure.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...