Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wow Long time no Update

Well here is an update. Been busy, and I have returned from Africa. Easter was the last opportunity I had to get online, but now I am waiting for someone at Panera bread company in VA and they have free Internet. I am taking advantage. Lots has happened since my last post. I have visited yet another country, Togo. It was a short visit for work full of surprises and challenges. I believe I am going to have the opportunity to return to Benin. So Much Fun.

Anyway, Tronster is thinking of buying a place here in town, so casa de Tronster will be his very own property, as opposed to giving $11k a year to someone else to make money. Tonight is the first step. Wish me luck. More updates to follow.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...