Thursday, July 13, 2006

To answer some questions

My good friend Mr Blake wants to know how can it be three additional butts when parents of Tronster visits. Well the answer is simple, they are bringing a tax deduction with them. He is twelve years old and this may be his only opportunity to see the capital. There you have it, the mystery is solved.

I have met some great people here. Cherry and Irene are awesome. They bring me coffee every-time I ask. I find that I get spoiled when I travel. I have someone else clean my room, fix my meals and take care of me. Maybe one day the same thing could happen at home. Nah, who am I kidding.

Thats all for now, keep checking back.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...