Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lobby Surfing and blogging

Hey everyone
I am here in the lobby of my hotel enjoying a cup of joe. Surfing the internet and checking my emails. Hope things are going well for each of you. I have met some interesting people on this trip. My travel partner is expecting his 5th child, yeah team. I have been talking with the staff here, it turns out that arranged marriages are still available. It seems that a few members of one of the local minority groups still pay to get married to certian people. I never knew. I told them I would marry an ugly girl for 1 us million, but so far no bites. Ha Ha.

Before leaving DC, foxy neighbor and I were talking, she has a new job and starts monday. Good luck foxy neighbor, and let me know how it turns out.

Further updates: Parents of Tronster will be visiting casa de Tronster at the end of the month. Can't wait to see four butts in a two butt house. Should be lots of fun.

Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I have a buddy from Thailand who used to say mail order brides were still possible. That still works for Russian mail order brides as well.
2. Watch out for subway bombers.
3. How is it that you're getting two visitors and adding three butts (total of four)?

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...