Monday, June 12, 2006

And yet, another trip bites the dust!

Hey all you readers out there.

It has been a very busy month. I have had the opportunity to return to 4 more African nations. This time I visited Eritrea, Djibouti, Malawi (home of Malawi hot sauces) and Botswana. Djibouti was the hottest place I have been to date in all my travels. reaching a cool 115 degrees one afternoon. Its funny, the hole place shuts down around lunch time, because it is just to darn hot. I also went to the beach while I was there, and Had a pleasant surprise. It was really nice there and I was able to feed fish right out of my hand. I walked out to the coral and observed several creatures, including crab and squid. I great day. Thanks to G man and his family for their hospitality.
I want to send a shout out to Cookie and the gang for hanging out with me in the Gab Sun hotel in Botswana. Their company kept me from being bored and the stories about the some of our finest country boys were very entertaining.

Keep coming back, next time a complete list of all the countries I have spent the night in. Can you guess how many?????

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...