Thursday, May 11, 2006

Return to home

I have returned from a much needed vacation. I visited friends and family in Florida last weekend. We had a great lunch at St John's Seafood. Everything is as I left it in Florida. My one faithful reader/commentor, Gatorhamm2000 and others, such as LeslieDotCom enjoyed good fellowship and a meal.

On another note, I am almost done with importing my music collection to Itunes. A long overdue project. I am up to 4.2 days worth of tunes.

Next week I head to Africa for work. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm hanging out with a bunch of guys I meet with every 2 - 4 months at Copelands in Annapolis, and one friend asks, "Tronster, what the heck have you been up to? ... I mean, you're flying all over the world, going to all of these countries..."

I had to break it to him, alas... he was referring to "the other" Tronster. :)

You definitely get out more than I do... with me only hitting areas in the states. Love to hear the stories on your blog.

Cheers.

-The Baltimore Tronster

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...