Friday, April 14, 2006

Update from Cyprus

I have arrived in Cyprus. A beautiful little island in the Mediterranean sea. It is pleasant. The people are mostly friendly. My host had a barbecue the other night and the food was excellent. Upon arrival I was a witness to Football hooligans. The local team supporters spotted a few visiting fans. As the were yelling insults at one another, the local fans attacked the car. It was very intense. Cooler heads did prevail. Later I learned that the people who started the scrub were not even fans of the home team. They supported a club that doesn't really exist because they are cities located in the "Occupied Territory". Go figure.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...