Thursday, May 26, 2005

News From Africa

I am currently located in Senegal. Dakar to be exact. It is a very nice hotel. The best in all africa from what I understand. I am going to get some mail and then sign off. The internet is expensive here. $5.00 for 1/2 hour. I don't even know the speed at this point. I will check in a few minutes. There are probably a lot of people on right now. I sent a mass email a little while ago, but the keyboard was a little ruff at the last place I visited. That was Ouagadougou. Yes that is the correct spelling. HA Ha. I am alive and doing well. I have been taking my malaria pills on schedule. We leave tonight for Guinea. The flight isn't very long, we are going to try and avoid a trip back to Dakar by changing our tickets. We will see how that works out. I hope this not finds everyone in good spirits. I will talk to you all later.

Tronster

2 comments:

dashadra said...

Good to hear from you super spy. Hope all is going well for you and you are in prayers often!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you in the future. North Jax singles is doing fine: talk to you later.

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...