Sunday, November 19, 2023

How to fix a squeaky door hinge

VLOG EP32 - Squeaky Door Hinge





This is how I fixed a squeaky door hinge.  Below is additional information, and the basic steps.   As an amazon affiliate, I make a small commission on any of the links you may follow from the site.  So click away.

My R10 Camera - https://amzn.to/47we1M6
The Little tool box step : https://amzn.to/3G57OLt

The Learning Process

I am no great videographer, barely a good spokes person, however, I enjoyed making this video and learning about my equipment.  The video was edited in the iMovie app, using storyboard.  The camera I used for this worked great.  

Basic steps to fix a squeaky door:

1. Get some oil.  It is said WD-40 is not good for this type of work.  
2. Remove the pin from the hinge
3. Clean the pin
4. Apply some oil to the pin
5. Replace the pin

I hope you find this little video helpful.  If you are not a Rumble person, you can always sign up.  Here is a link.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...