Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Moving Woes

Well I am moving, and all though I haven't been posting regularly, I have been working on moving. The new place will not have internet the first month or so. Why? How could this be? Well, I have discovered that Comcast the great is incapable of transferring a customer account from one county to another. Most be a two county rule or something. Anyway, when I contacted my friendly neighborhood comcast agent, he said "Sure we can move your account" Then asked to where, and I replied the city I was moving in, and he said "Oh, that is a different county, you will have to close this account and open that one." I just want a transfer. Nope can't do it. Technology today has a device the size of a deck of cards that can give spoken driving directions to the most obscure places in the USA, but Comcast can't transfer an account across county lines. Go figure.

I am putting in my forwarding address and letting all my loyal readers know that I am not gone forever, just a few weeks.

I will try to post small things from work on occasion, but I don't like doing that. (You know mixing business and fun)

Tronster, Until I write again.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...