Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Cotonou, Benin

What? What is Cotonou? It is the capital of a small country in Africa. If you have been wondering why I haven't posted anything, its because that is where I am. It is very hot and humid, so I don't go out much. But I am still alive and well and trying to think of clever things to share with you all, but its just not there. So yes, you could call me a slacker, but I am trying. The trip here wasn't great, but it could have been worse. We had a 12 hour layover in Casablanca. Which was OK because the airline put us up in a hotel for a few hours, so we didn't have to sit in the airport. Although we did for a while. So l am to blame for my travel partners foul mood. Not really, he took it well.

It is the rainy season here, and it rains about every other night. The hotel has excellent food. I have some chicken, grouper, and Ice cream here that is just as good as the states. The grouper in particular was great.

A few more notes. The first season of 24 was great and I have watched that already. I am now beginning the first season of "That 70s Show". So far it is pretty funny, and I have seen more of the episodes than I thought. I am reading a couple of books on this trip as well, and I will let you know how those are.

I want to send a shout out to my special friend Mellit. Miss you.

Thanks for the info Blaine, I will look into the website.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...