Sunday, October 22, 2006

HDTV

I have HD.I love to watch great sports in HD. ESPN has 2 HD channels. During the big football game of the week, they show to many angles. They call it 360 degree coverage. Why not show another game? There is normally two good football games on at the same time. But the real reason for this little note is the lack of programming outside the weekends on ESPN2HD, They were showing POKER tonight. Number 1, it is a stretch to call poker a sport, but even if it is, they are showing it on the HD channel with side bars. What crap. Get with it guys, you can't find a single piece of HD programing?? A re run of the top college games or something.

I like HD for the most part.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...