Friday, September 08, 2006

A rant about free speach

While I rarely express my political views here, I must say something about congress's recent attempt to censor a TV miniseries. Although they believe the film to be false, after not actually watching the film, they ask it to be "Canceled" because ABC has a "FREE" broadcast license. Had they left the little bit about the act of congress out of their letter, they may have some ground to stand on. Its not enough for them to just disagree with the film and voice their concerns, they say "Cancel" it because we gave you a free license to broadcast.

Sounds like a threat to me.

These are the same people who want us to vote them into power in the house and senate, watch out folks.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...