Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update

Hey folks

Just returned from a day of resupply. Casa de Tronster was a little low on needed supplies. So I bought a few things from the Megalowmart in the area. Miami Vice season 1 and 2 and "Pinky and the Brain" are just a couple of entertainment choices for my next overseas adventure.

Here at Tronster central, I needed a new pilot chair, so I bought the lovely model you see here. With only 27 parts and two tools, your handy commentator was able to put the thing together without hurting himself. That doesn't mean I won't fall out of the chair later.




I was also in need of a precision time keeping apparatus, so I bought Atomic Clock Watch. It set before I left the parking lot.



Until later "Good Night and Good Luck"

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...