Sunday, July 02, 2006

July 2, Super Hot Sunday

Hey Fans, How are things in your neck of the woods?

Its July 2 and super hot outside. JP and I will be scouting a place for the fireworks show Tuesday night, but we will do that later. Yesterday I went and took some pictures of sunrise here in DC. You know what time sunrise is?? 5:47 a.m. I got my fuzzy butt out of bed, on my day off I might add, at 4:15 a.m. But I did get a couple of cool shots, and then we made a trip around DC and visited a few sights.

I am preparing for another trip, and will be traveling soon. Just to add a few more places to my "Countries Visited" list. Keep an eye out for more posts.

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...