Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sao Paulo

Well sports Fans. I am now in Sao Paulo. The city with 23 million residents. Can you say really big city? Its funny, because it took just under an hour to get to the hotel from the airport, reminds me of Jacksonville FL. The airport there was located in the boondocks also. But the cab ride was nice enough. I never felt in danger the entire ride. ( from my understanding of Brazilian drivers, this is a first) Anyhow, the hotel room here is Awesome. Has a great desk for computer work and a king size bed, which I tested for an afternoon nap. I am getting ready to check the football scores for this morning and see how my teams are doing, just wanted to lay down a few lines.

Tronster

No comments:

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...