Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dinner with MC

I just had a great evening of chow with a good ol buddy. There was stimulating conversation and great food. That Olive Garden place is pretty good still. It was in the bottom of an office building, and I almost didn't get the earth killer in the parking lot. I only cleared it by a couple of inches. In my travels, I did take the long way around. (About six or ten miles south of the preferred route) but I made it there and was only fashionably late. Ha Ha. MC is doing fine and getting ready for another long deployment. I hope he as as much fun on this one as he had on the last one. Keep it real MC. Talk all yaw later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good meal! I haven't been to the Olive Garden in a long time. The wife was shopping, the kids were with the grand parents, and your too far away to meet me for dinner so I had one of those microwave pizzas.

Moved my Blog

 I have moved my Blog If you have landed on this page, you may have noticed that my blog has been relocated to a new host. While there are l...